Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$195
US$175
  • Pool
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$222
Hilton.com
US$293
US$260
  • Bar/Lounge
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$216
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$211
Official Site
US$431
US$397
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$227
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$267
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$171
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Lotte New York Palace(New York City)
US$614
1,080 results
All reviewswhole foodsnew yorkpenn stationwould stay here againrooms are smallaround the cornertimes squarefront desk staffhotel restaurantbeds were comfortablefew blocksgreenwich villageby nyc standardsking roomstreet noiseearly checkfour nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My family spent spring break in New York and it was our first time in the city. Never being to the city I thought the hotel was located in a central location close to the subway and places to eat. The prices are insane in Times Square so we would do are thing there and then jump on the subway back to 23rd to eat. I would also recommend buying your souvenirs in little Italy or china town.

Back to the hotel. It was clean and the staff were very nice and helpful. I would stay here again when we come back.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Lee B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Thanks to the reviewer for their very kind comments. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful time in New York. We're happy to have been a part of it. Please come see us again .
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 31 March 2013

To start, property satisfactorily adequate. Location close to subway, area commercialized with Whole Foods, CVS within a two block radius. 11th floor double room small and dated but room door doubled-bolted, safety-latched, furniture clean. Heating in good working order. Window shades are drop-down horizontal, no curtains so expect some exposure on the sides. Bathroom small, no vanity, no tub, shower only - water pressure, showerheads in good working order.
Pros - room though small is comfortable, bed/sheets and bathroom clean, plumbing in efficient, working order, free/fast Wi-Fi, in-room coffee. Comp NY Times and WSJ, coffee in hotel lobby in the morning. Excellent front desk service. In particular, Dion, whom provided excellent shopping and transportation information especially added information about the NY Auto Show, which we were in NY to attend. Taxi service that Dion arranged to the airport went well without a glitch.
Cons - cosmetic concerns - thin room doors and furniture a bit dated - can hear some outside conversation and other guests' door opening and closing, shades need some cleaning as well as area between carpet and wall. Note: no vanity for toiletries - can use single glass shelving above toilet. And, from our 11th floor room - late evening outside/street conversation and laughter coming from area below can be heard quite clearly but stops before early morning.
Overall - comfortable room and bed/sheets, bathroom clean. As mentioned above, front desk service exemplary. Though room slightly dated and issue of audible outside noise from the street/area a few floors below, can recommend and have no qualms about returning for another stay but to remedy the specific issue of outside street noise perhaps request a higher floor.

Room Tip: Inquire about a higher floor room not facing noise; ask about room(s) with a vanity; do they have remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Lee B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thanks to the reviewer for sharing your experiences and assessment. I'm glad that you will continue to come back in the future. I am pleased to tell you that we do have a renovation that will be coming for all the guest rooms probably beginning in late summer. It will be staged so as to allow proper operation of the hotel, and will transform our rooms to a fresh new standard.
Best regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2013

This centrally located, up-to-date modern hotel has a temperpedic bed with enough room in the heart of Ny city where enough room is a luxury.
We, my daughter ( who is 26) & I arrived at 10:00 pm our front desk associate was very helpful, dressed very professional & knowledgeable. Our room was business/ pleasure decore & was uptodate & modern.

Our beds, (we had two double beds) were so comfortable, the sheets & comforter so soft & the pillows were cozy ( with so many pillows) it was a dream! We feel the bed is one of the most important features we look for in a hotel along with cleanliness, friendliness & location.

In the bathroom/shower we enjoyed the complimentary shampoo/conditioner/shower wash it was in a nice dispenser along the shower wall . In the room we had complimentary water, a flat screen t.v. & a lovely view of the city with a window that actually opened!

I also would like to mention that check out is 12:00 noon which is a generous time allowance! Thank You!

We also spent the day in the city after we checked out & received complimentary baggage check.
That is another service we feel is generous.

The hotel was clean, centrally located & friendly. I have stayed at a Four Points Sheraton before & (always pleasant accomadations) this particular Sheraton deserves a wonderful rating. I will come back, I will recommend Four Points Sheraton to all.
We felt this is a wonderful value for our money!

I hope this helps you, we are very satisfied customers!

With sincere appreciation,

Elizabeth Luxenberg

Room Tip: Our room was not supposed to have a view but it did at no extra charge and was considered not a room with a view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Luxenberg,
Anytime a guest tells us what you have with your review, it helps us! It is always a pleasure to share a great coment with the team to let them know that their efforts are appreciated.
Thanks again, we'll see you next time you visit.
Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 23 March 2013

The staff was truly helpful and friendly, and from arrival on, tried to make my short stay as productive as possible. The rooms, although NYC small, are very well appointed and thought out with coffee bar, wardrobe, comfortable chair, extra large windows and large desk area. Bathroom was smartly designed and very functional. This hotel is in a "IFFY" area but has great security.
I would recommend hotel if this is the area you need to or want to be in. I definitely would return.

Room Tip: High floors have very nice open city view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Lee B, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

I want to thank the reviewer for their kind words and accurate description of our hotel. I would like to add to their comments that we have a wonderful service staff who can't wait to meet and exceed your expectations. We are also upgrading our internet bandwidth (and it's free!) to more than three times the brands new minimum requirements.
Sincerely

Reviewed 17 March 2013

This hotel is generally clean, the staff is friendly and the coffee in the lobby is good. It's a solid place to stay if you're not going to spend a lot of time in the room. I was initially worried about bar noise, but didn't run into any trouble. I'd stay there again if I needed to, but I wouldn't send people there on their first trip to NYC -- needs more charm.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thanks to the reviewer for sharing their thoughts. We appreciate the comment on clean, because with our all white bedding and bathrooms we couldn't hide dirt if we tried! The Westside BrewHouse (our Bar) is a great place to relax and unwind after a hard day, and soon we will have the outdoor patio open for those who like to be outside and see who is strolling by.
Thanks again!