Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$204
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$126
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$265
US$210
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$205
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$155
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$188
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$213
US$137
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$183
US$148
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$390
US$317
  • Pool
1,970 results
All reviewsrooftop poolchelsea marketmanhattan suitethe meat packing districtnew yorkthe high linesoho housewhitney museumhudson rivertrendy hotelbottle of champagnelocation is fantasticlobby barstreet noisehighlinehipnyc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was vastly overrated. But for the pool the price per night would have been completely unjustified, and let’s be clear, the pool is tiny and every guest crowds around the edges to fit. As a pet friendly hotel, you will hear dogs bark in the middle of the night. The service is similarly subpar, especially at the Plunge rooftop bar and lounge. I waited over an hour for food and the waitress didn’t know “what the problem was.” We spent our wedding anniversary there and likely will not be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meaghan L
Gansevoort_HG, Manager at Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Meaghan, thanks for your review. We're so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience. Unfortunately, our rooftop is managed by a different company, China Grill Management, and we don't have any control over the service but have forwarded your feedback to our rooftop manager. We do hope you reconsider trying us again, and check out our lobby restaurant + bar. We'll make sure you'll have a much better time with us. Regards, Gansevoort Meatpacking

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can't say much more than A+ or 5-star. From the minute you walk in the lobby, until the time you check out, everything (and everyone) is first-class. Met Matthew (manager) upon arrival, great guy who took great care of us on our anniversary weekend. Meatpacking district is such a prime location, people and entertainment so close by. Never left the facility without stopping at the lobby bar...

Room Tip: Have lunch or dinner at Bubbys. Trust us...
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Gansevoort_HG, Manager at Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi AndrewInJax, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're so happy you enjoyed your time with us and felt warmly welcomed! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Gansevoort Meatpacking

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is New York... it is loud and there is always construction some where. However the staff at the Gansewoort did the extra mile to make my stay memorable.
They relocated my room to a quieter floor, left a bottle of Proseco for my birthday, (thank you Matthew!), and help me to find the right tool to fix the wheel of my bicycle suitcase. This hotel was the only hotel in this part of NY that did allow me to put my bike in my room for security reason. Also the Green line cycling route is two blocs away. A staff member at Rapha New York recommended this hotel to me and he was right on.
I might not be attracted to the roof pool party but the staff made me feel I was at the right place. Thank you!!! Two Canadian cyclists in New York for a weekend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pascal19

Hi Pascal, thank you for your wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful birthday visit and was able to enjoy biking around the city. We hope you visit again soon! Regards, Gansevoort Meatpacking

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights. Beforehand I emailed the hotel saying we were looking forward to our visit and would love a room on a high floor with a view. I also mentioned that this would be a special wedding anniversary trip.

On arrival they didn’t make us feel particularly welcome (not a cheap hotel so expecting a bit more in the hospitality dept). The room wasn’t on a high floor and we had a view of the street. I would’ve thought they might have done something a little special for us but no - nothing. No half bottle of champers or roses on the pillow :)

The rooms were very dark and the lighting in the bathroom ( which is girls like) was practically non existent.

I also requested a late checkout as a genius member of a particular website - that wasn’t honoured either.

There was no kettle in the room. There was a coffee machine - which you had to pay $2 a cup for! So I asked for a kettle on the first morning......waited an hour and called again... finally got it but we wanted to head out by this time.

On a plus side the rooms were very clean and regularly serviced. And the decor was nice.

Staff could be more welcoming. I doubt there are many return visitors.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi g1ggl3, thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear you had this experience. Please reach out to us at digital@theghg.com with more details, as we want to prevent this situation from happening again. We do hope you enjoyed your wedding anniversary trip overall. We are making exciting changes and we hope you do reconsider staying with us another time. Regards, Gansevoort Meatpacking

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was blown away by how outdated the hotel was. I had my assistant call ahead and request a high floor with a view as well as a suite. When I arrived they gave me keys to my room and we went up. The room smelled like smoke. I went down to ask for another room and they said they did have anything else expect a Lower floor or a smaller room. I agreed to check out the smaller room. The staff was in no hurry to help fix the situation. I had friends that were waiting for me at the lobby bar so I was in a hurry. The woman at the front desk escorted me up the room. When we arrived her key didn’t work so we had to go back downstairs. I told her on the elevator ride down it was totally ok and that mistakes happen. I could tell she was tired and stressed. She told me she had been working for 12 hours(btw I had no issue with her. She was trying her best). We got downstairs and got the other key and went up. The room was fine...smaller but better. We go back down and she said she would make me keys. I went to have a drink with my friend(1 hour into this check in disaster). I came back to get the key and move our bags and the manager told me that they had made a mistake and couldn’t give me that room. This guy was a complete jerk and was rude from the start. He started blaming the mix up on the women who had showed me the room. I found that offensive as that might be a coaching moment but don’t trash your staff in front of customers. He went on to tell me that he could do anything because his job is to maximize the revenue at the hotel. Now mind you I’m paying $600 per night for this outdated suite. I stay in over 50 hotels a year and I rarely seen a more incompetent leader and managers. He’s a terrible brand ambassador. After he and I got in a very heated discussion he finally agreed to give me the room they showed me. He tried to “smooth” things over but it was pathetic. If upper management is interested in further discussing this issue please let me know.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family