I travelled with three other women and we stayed in a one bedroom suite for 8 nights. The room was clean, spacious (for NYC) and comfortable – in fact the beds and pillows were some of the best I have ever slept in. The suite consisted of a kitchen, bedroom with two queens beds, a walk in robe, a bathroom and a lounge area with a desk and a sofa bed. The view from our suite on the 33rd floor was fantastic. I imagine that the higher floors are also quieter, as the street noise is more subdued up there. The hotel is exceptionally well located with easy access to subways and buses and a comfortable walk to empire state and Macy’s. The area also offers a range of interesting deli’s and restaurants and we always felt safe walking around the area even late at night. The staff were polite and efficient and offered a range of concierge services, although we didn’t use these, as we had done most of our booking prior to leaving home. One of our party used the gym daily and she was quite happy with the range of equipment etc. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Familiar. Spacious. Central. Just right for personal space that feels like home. Dumont NYC is the roomiest of the Affinia Hotel Collection-your home away from home with extra space for working or accommodating your family. All-suite, residentially styled and complete with kitchens, each room at the Dumont NYC feels more like an apartment. Skyline Suites offer the most stunning cityscapes of all, overlooking the Chrysler Building, the Freedom Tower or the East River.Business travelers admire our big desks and convenient location. Leisure travelers like our family-friendly suites with extra room for the little ones, and cruising around the neighborhood on our Republic Bikes. Join us nightly in our Midtown East hotel for a glass of red or white at our Wine Hour, located in the lobby from 5-6 p.M. Daily Wine Hour during Social Sips from 5-6PM · Wireless Internet access for all of your devices · 10% off at Celebrity Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National Bar & Dining Rooms · In-room gourmet coffee and tea offerings · Unlimited package handling and storage prior to and during your stay · Business services, including printing · Local and domestic long distance calls · 24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness centers · Access to Affinia bikes (where applicable) · Concierge services *Must be redeemed daily, credit may not be rolled over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dumont NYC–an Affinia hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City