See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Stayed here with some friends for a reasonably priced girlfriend's getaway...and we were scared! It's hidden on the second floor of the building, with no obvious signs. Check in occurs in an actual apartment turned office. Elevators are slow as molasses. Keys are used- not card keys and we stayed in an executive suite located on the 10th floor which was under construction. Walls were thin but I am a heavy sleeper. Overall, it was small but clean and made with updated materials (Pergo flooring, marble tiles in bathroom, nice kitchenette counter. Beds were pretty uncomfortable with no mattress covers, you can feels the seams of the mattress through the thin sheets. Location was great, right near the 1,2 and 3 Subway. It was decent and tolerable for a short visit.

Room Tip: ask to be placed on a floor that is NOT under construction and go by the address to find the location.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank 57alisonm
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Woogo is probably the worst Apartment Rental agency ever. My friends booked an apartment with them in August 2011. I had to call twice to get a written confirmation from the agency, and when they finally decided to send it, neither the number of nights nor the way to get the keys was mentioned on it. During their stay, we were informed that Woogo had only paid 5 nights to the owner (although my friends had paid 9 nights in advance) and that they were illegal occupants. And I don't even mention the dirty bathroom, the windows that do not close, etc. A real dump! Beware of Woogo!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nicolas G
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This was the second time that i've stayed at this property. For the vaule it is great. I have not ever had the problems with the staff/tenants of the building that others have had. On both ocassions my room has been upgraded at no exta cost to me and the staff have been extremely helpful. The location is great with quick access to subway, a short walk from central park and minimal walk to the museums. The only downside I have is that I don't live in NYC in these apartments!!!!! Going back in August!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Room and kitchen are serviceable, basic, nothing fancy, some very minor defects like knobs missing from drawers and tiny bathroom. A/c is fine, cannot beat the location! Nice lobby, as long as it's not filled with Gymboree kids and their nannies.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with a city view.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2011

After reading these reviews, my partner and I called Priceline, and demanded another hotel (afraid of it being illegal/in poor repair/getting locked out). Priceline told us that we should try the hotel anyways, and to call them if we had any problems. Well, maybe they just made an extra effort to make us comfortable because we called, but the hotel was an AWESOME value for the money. It was clean, the room was great (the kitchenette was actually a mini-kitchen), the location was safe, and there is free street parking. It sucks you had to pay more for the internet, and to leave your bags, but we only paid $100 for what we thought was worth at least $160/night.

Either the other people who stayed here were snobs, or they gave us amazing treatment after the call in. Either way, check this out for yourself. Great value for the money. Only two bad things happened: we found an apple seed on the floor, and the towel bar in the bathroom fell down. If you're the type of person to be bothered by these things, don't stay here. But, if you're not, we had an amazing stay!

Room Tip: If you're concerned by these reviews, call in.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple