This is an older property, but served my purpose. Needed this area, and the location at Broadway and 73rd can't be beat. Close to shops, food, and subway. I was with another couple so room became reasonably priced when we split the cost. We were able to get a 1 bedroom rate on a two bedroom apartment. They only have a few of these (with no sitting area) which is better than taking a normal 1 bedroom with pullout couch in living area. The two bedrooms each had TV. Kitchenette was helpful. Couldn't check in till 3 which was annoying, but we could leave our bags. On check out told them we need to leave our bags for about 2 hours, and they wanted $5 each...I complained and they let us just leave them. Not luxury, but would likely stay there again. Note that the name of the "hotel" is not listed outside, so when you pull up to the address it can be very confusing. You go in, find the elevator and take it to the 2nd floor room that serves as check-in/office.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the upper west side - one of Manhattans most desirable residential neighborhoods. This luxury building has just been totally renovated with top amenities & high standards. Walking distance from Lincoln center & central Park, this building has variety of Facilities to offer. It is home to wonderful shopping and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Within a few blocks from The Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center, Movie theaters, Central Park and Riverside Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Woogo - Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woogo - Central Park Hotel New York City
- Woogo Central Park Tempo Apartments