Imagine now, renting any place for $200 per night, and finding out that you have to climb 5 flights of stairs in the dark, with a heavy suitcase, to enter an apartment that also has no working lights -except in the bathroom, it's 11pm, you're exhausted from travel, and want to take a shower, but there are no towels, no soap, no toilet tissue, the bedroom smells, the pillows smell, the mattress feels like it's stuffed with sawdust, and the terrace advertised is laden with garbage and no furniture... then you can imagine what a stay with Woogo turned out to be for us, and could easily be for you.. Our advice, spend $100 more and sleep somewhere in a clean, safe, functioning and organized - hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the upper west side - one of Manhattans most desirable residential neighborhoods. This luxury building has just been totally renovated with top amenities & high standards. Walking distance from Lincoln center & central Park, this building has variety of Facilities to offer. It is home to wonderful shopping and a variety of fabulous restaurants. Within a few blocks from The Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Center, Movie theaters, Central Park and Riverside Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Woogo - Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woogo - Central Park Hotel New York City
- Woogo Central Park Tempo Apartments