“Candy fun”

Ranked #15 of 830 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Loved this store and so did the kids - you get a sugar high just wandering around.
Their gummy bears are to die for.

1  Thank Tricia M
There are newer reviews for Dylan's Candy Bar

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This place is uh-mazing!! If you ever visit, you must go. And make sure you go upstairs and get a drink, everything looks and sounds delicious!! Not to mention everyone that works here was extremely helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Took my daughter here and she loved it!!! Well of course she did it's a candy bar!!! When we first got there we went upstairs for lunch.... we got pizza and I got an ice latte!! Then she went downstairs and went crazy!!! Fun place o and they serve alcohol! Lol

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Popped in here on a trip to NYC, got the kids loads of bits. Good job they were not with me would have come home with a case full. Will be back next time.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I went here to surprise my candy girl daughter. And boy was she thrilled! We entered after going to a popular doll store so it was a fun filled day already and this was literally the cherry on the cupcake. We walked around the store with a $10 limit and she did not know what to buy first. We then went downstairs and she settled on a marshmallow covered in chocolate right before our eyes from an at least 3 foot chocolate fountain ($1.00 for 1 marshmallow)., then over to the 9 inch fill your own pixie stick carousel and then an elevator ride to the third floor for a milkshake. Ok we blew the budget a tiny bit. Next time we want to sit and eat there (I heard there was alcohol through the curtain but this time was for my daughter).