“Nice place to chill”
Review of PJ Bricks Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

PJ Bricks Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Ristorante collegato all'hotel Skyline che si trova al 725 della 10th avenue
Reviewed 5 April 2013

The bar is really well refurbished, nice seating and lit well, god selection of beers and free wifi.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We treated ourselves to breakfast here on the first morning, staff were brilliant and food was lovely, lots of it and all hot. Seemed a liitel expensive and certainly couldn't afforf to eat there every day.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Had one meal and two breakfast here. Whilst the food was ok, it was expensive for what it was and you could get better value and more variety in other restaurants. The food is ok and the restaurant is convenient

Reviewed 2 March 2013

We went to this restaurant because I had purchased a gift certificate from Restaurant.com. At first view I was unsure. But we sat down and ordered breakfast. My husband choice to do the buffet and he said it was fine, like a typical breakfast buffet. I first ordered ricotta french toast, but they no longer used the ricotta in the french toast and that was the reason I ordered it. I ended up with eggs, toast, potatoes, bacon. The bacon was the best I ever had! The whole breakfast was good.

The service was really good and prompt. After sitting quite a while we asked the manager if we could sit a while more to kill sometime before an appointment. He was really friendly and said no problem, offered us more coffee and juice. A good experience all around.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We visited the restaurant as it was part of the hotel we visited. While the hotel was good though this says nothing about the restaurant.

First visit we had a steak diner, the steak was reasonable but the restaurant was pretty noisy and the temperature in the restaurant was very low because of a broken down heater.

The second visit at least the temperature was normal again. It was still noisy, but worst of all I got a severe case of food poisoning from eating a Chicken BLT sandwich.

Staff was friendly, but no there is no excuse for serving food, especially chicken, that leaves the customer with a cse of food poisoning.

1  Thank BasG_12