“Coffee lover's paradise”

Roasting Plant
Ranked #3,783 of 13,743 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Description: This is the best cup of coffee in the world, I have travelled a lot and this is it
Dallas, Texas
“Coffee lover's paradise”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

Serious coffee here. Beans aren't ground until you order your cup. Saw some killer chocolate chip cookies too but opted out ... this time. Great find in the LES.

Los Angeles, California
“A Coffee Lover's Paradise”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I love this store. I wish I could bring it to Los Angeles. The moment you walk in and smell the coffee you know you are somewhere that understands how to make the best cup of coffee. The staff is nice and (borrowing from a yelp review) it does feel like a coffee store from the future with the tubes. It's just a wonderful place to get a great cup of coffee. I am going to order some to be shipped to hold me over til next time.

• Visited October 2012
“Best coffee in new york”
Reviewed 13 June 2012 via mobile

This quaint little shop is very easy to miss, it's tucked away near the Tenement museum, we stumbled on it purely by chance.
All I can say it was one of the best coffees I have ever had.