“Best Coffee!”

Roasting Plant
Ranked #4,312 of 14,008 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Description: This is the best cup of coffee in the world, I have travelled a lot and this is it
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I am an avid coffee drinker and appreciate the excellent coffee served here. I like to try local coffee houses when I travel and highly recommend that all coffee drinkers try The Roasting Plant.

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

Serious coffee here. Beans aren't ground until you order your cup. Saw some killer chocolate chip cookies too but opted out ... this time. Great find in the LES.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

I love this store. I wish I could bring it to Los Angeles. The moment you walk in and smell the coffee you know you are somewhere that understands how to make the best cup of coffee. The staff is nice and (borrowing from a yelp review) it does feel like a coffee store from the future with the tubes. It's just a wonderful place to get a great cup of coffee. I am going to order some to be shipped to hold me over til next time.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

This quaint little shop is very easy to miss, it's tucked away near the Tenement museum, we stumbled on it purely by chance.
All I can say it was one of the best coffees I have ever had.