Pod 39 Hotel
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$188
US$308
US$274
US$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$232
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$267
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$171
  • Fitness centre
US$515
US$415
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$167
  • Fitness centre
3,635 results
All reviewssalvation tacogrand central stationrooftop barrooms are smallbunk roomtaco restaurantfrosted glasstop bunkgreat locationnew yorksmall deskmurray hillsliding doorfree wifiprivate bathroomchrysler buildingfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed here for 3-nights and loved the place; the décor is young and trendy with everything appearing almost new. The service from the hotel is fantastic we had a problem with our room on the first night (faulty air con unit) and we were moved to another room straight away without any fuss! The location is under 5 minutes from Grand Central station, for the price this place is hard to beat

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Located in the heart of Manhattan. To all the attractions on the doorstep. The hotel rooms are very small and as a bed. The rooms are quiet, with no extraneous noise. It has a rooftop bar. Price hotel rooms for New York is quite acceptable. The hotel is suitable for those who do not care the size of the room, but the proximity of important attractions.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Intern1980
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My 11yo daughter and I had a mother/daughter weekend for MLK weekend. Her 1st experience of NYC. We shared a double bed room. It was small and quiet but all we needed since we were out exploring from morning till night. We used hotel shuttle from LaGuardia an it was decent. We had a fabulous time and my daughter loves the decor. The concierge desk was amazing with their maps they gave us and recommendations where to go and what subways to take, etc. can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Barbeemom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very small rooms, but very nice and clean.

Travellin with my girlfriend I have to choose a two bed room because when I saw the bed for two it scared me, it was like a single bed a little larger. Bathroom ok too.

Very well located, near Grand Central and not to far from times square. The bar on the looby seems very cool.

I could say that I would like to be ther again, but I´ll have to check the rates..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CassioPasin
Reviewed 6 May 2014

OK first off you must set expectations. This is a POD not a room so I didn't expect to stay there aside from bathing and sleeping and it is more than enough for that. Don't compare this to a hotel ROOM. I thought the place was young and energetic, the bathroom portion of the pod was decked out nicely and was great to wake up to. The hotel staff were friendly and engaging. I found the whole experience to be great cuz I wasn't in NYC to hang out in a hotel room (why would you?).

Definitely be back