Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$171
  • Fitness centre
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$158
US$113
  • Pool
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$220
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$278
US$155
Triumph Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$137
US$449
US$391
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$188
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$219
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$92
  • Breakfast included
US$232
US$171
  • Room Service
All reviewswilliamsburg bridgedelancey streetsubway stationretro baressex stwalking distance to chinatowntenement museumnew yorkdunkin donutsnever felt unsafefront desk stafffew blocksbed was comfortablerooms are modernrestaurants and barswould definitely stay here againthe hotel is clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Not having spent a much time in NYC, I was unsure where to go. This was such a pleasant surprise. So convenient to park car, then took subways everywhere. Also had a view of the new Freedom Tower. Staff was very helpful, had a late checkout until 2 pm. Very clean, great accommodations, small rooms, but that is to be expected. Felt 100 % safe. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Freedom Tower and Delancy Street
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mlace
DianaNarvaez, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Greetings mlace,

Thank you for sharing your most recent stay at the Holiday Inn Lower East Side, we are pleased to read you experienced a memorable stay with us. It is our priority to ensure each and every one of our guests feel comfortable and safe while they are with us. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us, don't forget to contact us in advanced for your next booking and well ensure to have a small little welcome back surprise set up for your arrival.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We booked 3 rooms in early May for 6 nights each, the hotel is well located only a block from the subway. Area still a bit grungy but I never felt unsafe. Walking distance to Soho, Little Italy, Brooklyn Bridge etc. My only complaint was that my room keycard was constantly faulty - I had to get it changed 5 out of 6 days. After the 3rd time I was told it was probably because it rubbed against credit cards so I then kept it in the cardboard sleeve - but it kept happening. They gave me a late checkout so all is well. . My room was really good, nice and quiet and clean - it was very small but had a king bed - perfect for 1 person and luggage! My friends had a twin and found it very tight with 2 doubles and they also had very noisy neighbours at 3am. My room was recently refurbished and the bathroom seemed brand new. Had everything you need except my usual complaint about US hotels - no fridge or kettle and awful teabags. Ice was down the hall though so I kept my milk in the ice bucket.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank judegoldy
DianaNarvaez, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Greetings judegoldy,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience at our property. We value our guests feedback and are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced throughout your stay with us. Please make us your home away from home, and don't forget to contact us in advanced for your next booking.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I recently stayed at this Holiday Inn whilst attending a conference in New York and I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, modern and large with all the facilities and extras including WiFi, TV and place to charge your iPad/iPhone via a USB port which is really useful if you are travelling from overseas and haven't yet got all the necessary plug adapters to charge your portable devices. The king size bed in the room was also extremely comfortable and I even checked to see what the brand was so I could maybe get one myself when I got home. The staff at the front desk were also very pleasant and helpful and made the stay all the more enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RichardBrooksbank
DianaNarvaez, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Greetings RichardBrooksbank,

Wow thank you for the Amazing 5 Star Review!! It is terrific to read you experienced a perfect stay with us. It is our priority to ensure each and every one of our guests is treated like a member of our own family. Thank you again for your recognition and recommendation, please contact us in advanced for your next booking and well ensure to have a small welcome back surprise set up for your arrival.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel was reasonably priced close to the subway with good clean rooms and bathroom with bath and shower. It's not right in the centre where all the tourist attractions are but is in a trendy up and coming area with cool bars and restaurants

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank AislingRamshaw

Greetings AislingRamshaw,

Thank you for the terrific 5 Star Review! We are pleased to read your stay with us was just perfect, and that you enjoyed exploring the wonderful Lower East Side neighborhood. Don't forget to contact us in advanced for your next booking, until next time!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel was a really convenient place to stay and to use as a "base" from which to explore NYC. Delancey train station (tube) is just outside and really handy for getting to some key sights in the city.
The area might seem a little "dodgy" on first appearance, but it's just a little more downtrodden than other areas - we didn't see anything untoward; on the contrary we found some great little eateries and everyone we met was really friendly.
The room was clean and tidy, even though a little on the small side. But we didn't spend much time in the hotel, so it wasn't a problem for us. The ice machine in the corridor woke us up a few times, but we were so exhausted from sight-seeing that we managed to go back to sleep!
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, always greeting us in the morning and when we returned in the evening.
We didn't eat breakfast here; instead we found some little cafes in the area and sampled some local breakfast delights.
I would definitely stay here again, if I wanted somewhere clean and convenient when being a tourist in the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EUTravellerOnTour

Greetings EUTravellerOnTour,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Lower East Side! We are pleased to read you truly enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel location convenient to your traveling needs. The Lower East Side is a wonderful neighborhood, with so many great places to visit, explore and dine. Whats even better is that the F,J,Z Subway Station is just a couple of steps outside of the hotel and can take you to any part of Manhattan in just 10-15 minutes! Thank you again for your recognition and recommendation, we look forward to your future stays with us. Happy and Safe travels.