“Don't miss out going solo, private touring is the only way to go!”

Total Access Tours New York City- Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Get an inside look at the greatest city in the world with Total Access Tours. Make the most of your time in the Big Apple with a personalized tour of NYC for you and you're group by a licensed NYC sightseeing guide. We will pound the pavement, hit the Subway, and fight the crowds to experience the very best of the the city some have called "The Capital of the World".
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Had the best day strolling around New York with our favorite New Yorker, Andy. Our second time here and second time touring with Total Access Tours. We saw so much again and would have for sure missed much more. Andy is so knowlegable about the city and it's history and is so personable and fun! If you are coming to the Big Apple I highly recommend touring with him, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to see NY and Andy again in the near future!

Reviewed 16 January 2013

My group of 8 had an amazing time with our guide (Andy) who took us all over the city. We saw Central Park, Grand Central, the High-line, Madison Square Park, Alphabet City, Soho and the West Village. The whole time he made us feel like friends instead of clients and we even went out for drinks with him (off the clock) the next day. It was really affordable and we felt like we got the bang for our buck having a private guide all day.

Andy was so knowledgeable about the history of all the places we saw but he made it interesting by using funny and unbelievable stories. He had Pictures and Videos cued up at each location to show us what streets and buildings used to look like, and also what movies and shows were filmed there.

The Ladies had such a great time going in and out of boutique shops, Chocolate shops, bakeries, interesting bars and markets. We really felt like we knew NYC by the end of the day. Andy even mapped out the rest of our Vacation with interesting places and great restaurants. We did really well on our vacation but we saw the most in the one day we were with Andy

1  Thank kmar128888
Reviewed 3 October 2012

A 'Must Experience' kind of a tour.....Andy goes out of his way to be the most accomodating and helpful tour guide you can have for a very limited time at a moment's notice. His knowledge of NYC is not only very informative with fact-filled info yet narrates it in an entertaining and never overbearing kind of way with a 'then and now' style giving the curious traveler a better context on the history of the subject....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Maria Lorna A. Kunnath

2  Thank MariaLorna1
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Was heading to NY w/ teen daughter in tow. We spent our first day in NY w/ Andrew. What a blast! We can't say enough good things: you meet him in a clear designated place, he helps you learn how to navigate the subway system, he shows you all the spots you want to see and additional ones you didn't even know would be so terrific. In a day, we saw Carlos Bakery (Cake Boss), Central Park, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, at our request Kleinfeld's (Say Yes to the Dress) and other fun reality tv spots, among so much more. We got to shop in SoHo, view incredible Grand Central Station, and never once felt rushed or hurried along. Well worth the money! Great experienced guide who was funny, friendly, trustworthy, and knowledgable. What was the highlight of our trip?!? Answer: Our day w/ Andrew on our customed tour because he made not only our tour day incredible, he helped us feel more confident in navigating our subsequent NYC days on our own.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I had been to New York once before and experienced the city the way I imagine most tourists do. This time I wanted to avoid that type of cookie cutter experience and go with someone who could show me the side of the city the locals know. After doing some research on TripAdvisor I found Total Access Tours, and I am really glad I did.

Andrew was able to personalize the experience to match my interests while making it feel like we were to friends hanging out on a day off. I saw a number of interesting hidden gems throughout the city.

If you're looking for a custom tailored trip to NYC look no farther.