“A Dogs Dinner.”

Peter and the Starcatcher
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This is easily the worst show I've ever seen. Credit to all the actors who put their heart and soul into the performance, but the plot was, at best, dire - you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. After the first 10 minutes the OTT stereotyping felt like fingernails down a blackboard.

During the interval I noticed a woman get out of her seat - she never bothered coming back. I might of done the same, but I didn't have my brolly and it was raining outside.

3  Thank RoyalOperaMouse

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I wish I could aptly express how much I enjoyed the production of Peter and the Starcatcher that I attended, but that is not going to happen. I saw the show on a trip that was my graduation present from one of my closest friends, so we had a blast the whole time and the entire trip was a highlight, but this was at the pinnacle of my enjoyment. I am fortunate enough to have attended many theater productions and I am grateful for the exposure to culture that many in their early twenties do not have yet, and I am telling you this beat anything else I have ever seen. My friend stayed in town with her family after I returned home and she went to see it again four days later, it is that good. Even if you are not a particular fan of live theater or one of those people that claims to hate musicals because they are annoying, this is so funny I don't think you will mind the euphoria of the music and lyrics you will be subjected to over the next two hours. Do yourself a solid and get to a production of Peter and the Starcatcher.

1  Thank Veronica W
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a very well done small production. The actors are spot on.
Funny well delivered lines but if you can only see one play or musical you should See a BIG PRODUCTION ON BROADWAY.. When you are at the half price ticket booth you can get swayed very easily if you don't know what you are looking for.. This is a great family play.. I highly reccomend it but not if it is your one and only .

2  Thank sansa31
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Wandering around Times Square, ended up standing by the TKTS booth, picked up 4 seats - 15 minutes prior to the show, power walked to the Off Broadway location to have an unexpected fun night! Black Stache was an absolute joy and had us laughing (as well as several of his castmates) during the show. The creative staging was fun, plotline kept moving along, lots of witty lines and some juvenile jokes. Pick up tickets (at a discount) before this show closes...

1  Thank LeftPinky