Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Outstanding Tour

Tony was such a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. This tour covered the wonderful history of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Peggy G
Rosemary Beach, Florida
via mobile
An excellent way to see Central Park!

We took this tour based on the recommendations on TripAdvisor and we were not disappointed. Tony... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
COOPS4
London, Ontario

All reviews bike tour central park take pictures easy ride great guide private ride strawberry fields vip tour columbus circle great ride hour tour group tour interesting things all ages new york bethesda fountain would highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

We absolutely loved this ride! I am 55 and I was with a 35 year old. The bikes are easy to ride. It seems like a simple thing to do but it really gives you a feel for the Park. You can pull over & lock your bike up at the lake and take some pics.

2  Thank Redchild
Reviewed 14 October 2014

This was anexcellent ride for myself, my husband and daughter. Our guide was very well informed, friendly and mindful of our fitness level (which didn't need to be very high). The park is enormous! Riding was the best way to see the breadth of it in a short time.
We found the best "Waffles & Dinges" maker near the Romeo & Juliet statue (open air theatre) on our ride! We indulged in these on our return walk through Central Park 2 days later.

4  Thank rdclarke007
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Me and my two children went for a bike tour through Central Park with Central Park Bikes. Had a great time exploring the Park and learning about the history in some of the areas. I had no idea how large central park was! We took a lot of great pictures and have wonderful memories from our trip! Would recommend!

2  Thank Cristie N
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Last year, my wife and I took advantage of a groupon offer to rent bikes up to five hours. We had a seamless experience and would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

The tour company was fine. Guide was fairly knowledgeable but made a few errors. (I grew up in NY, now live elsewhere). Bike was OK. Problems- 1. No helmet provided. Some of the ride is on busy roads through the park. Serious safety issue. 2. NYC does not allow riding on paths inside park. Have to dismount and walk bike to enter. As a result, the tour suffers- most of the park is only seen from a distance. The Central Park Conservancy free walking tours are much useful for learning about the park.

4  Thank tripatkins