“Must Do!!”

Take Me Out NYC
Ranked #31 of 866 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take Me Out specializes in 3 hour speakeasy, cocktail bar, rooftop and nightclub tours past velvet ropes with tables waiting and no lines.
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must Do!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Best way to see New York night life if you are from out of town. Way cool venues with amazing atmosphere and incredible drinks. The venues chosen were perfect for our group and our age (mid forties). The speak-easy was our favorite place. Our tour guide knew more about mixology than I thought possible. Ryan is definitely the guy you want for your tour guide. Our driver was great. We could focus on fun and laughter while we were safely carried around town. Ask for Mike as your Driver if possible. Limo was clean and stocked for the night out. Over all, my face still hurts from the laughter and my heart still warm from the fun with my friends, old ones as well as Mike and Ryan. Don't miss it.

1 Thank R T

Ireland
“A must!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

My friends and I spent 4 nights in NYC (6 girls) and did this tour on the Saturday for my birthday.
It was perfect from start to finish! We had cocktails in the limo and visited 3 bars with a 45-60 minute stop at each one. The second bar was by far my favourite, with a rooftop lounge with a fantastic view of the Empire State Building.
There was other groups in our limo and they just added to the fun, everyone out to enjoy the city and we all danced, drank and laughed to the little hours of the morning!
We were treated like VIPs and ended up partying with the TMO team, who also made sure we got home to the hotel safely. We even pulled up to a pizza place in the limo on the way home!! True NYC style ;)
Ori also arranged us a limo transfer to the airport on the day of our departure for a very reasonable price !
Thanks guys!!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great tour!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This tour was so much fun! We found this on Groupon and it was certainly worth the money. Tessa was great and answered all of our questions about NYC. She kept an eye on everyone too which was good (Tessa I am sure you get my reference on this one ha). Overall the limo was very clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who just wants to get out and have a good time. The roof top bar and the speakeasy were my favorites. Thank you so much for a great night out!!

1 Thank Ellen U
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Genuine view on NYC night life!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

This is exactly what I wanted to see, Shows you the underground and unique locations that are spreaded all over the city.

The rooftop bar was incredible and the drinks great.

The tour gets you involved with lots of single people and it is a great way to meet new people!

The best part was the drinks at the limo! Our tour instructor Tesa made awesome drinks that got everybody going!

Good job take me out.

2 Thank Yuval-sani
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a night!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We took a risk by booking the party bus to entertain some clients and prospects while at a conference in NYC this fall. The risk paid off! Everyone had a blast! Ori and team were so fun and accommodating. We danced on the bus while enjoying fun beverages, visited some fun and interesting locations, and experienced NYC in a new and exciting way. We'll definitely be booking them again next fall!!

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Teresa H