“Food Truck/Cart walking tour”

Sidewalks of NY Food Truck Tours
Ranked #34 of 105 Food & Drink in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Eat your way through the best street food in the greatest city in the world! New York Food Truck Tours offer mouthwatering excursions to the tastiest and most interesting New York Food Trucks. Street food in New York has its own unique, ever-changing culture as well as a long and rich history. At New York Food Truck Tours, we take you to the New York food trucks that the locals frequent, so you can experience the real flavors, people and culinary energy that you can only find in NYC. Choose from one of our three food truck and cart tours in Downtown, Midtown or Union Square West.
Reviewed 10 April 2013

What a great tour!! Josh was insightful, knowledgeable, and friendly. We took the midtown tour and had some of the best food of our vacation. I'd recommend this trip to anyone that is headed to to NYC. We can't wait to make it back up that way and try another of the tours!!

2  Thank Keith F

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Great tour if you want to experience something different. Josh, our tour guide, did a great job introducing us to the world of street food. We had delicious food and a lot of information on this new growing business. It has changed my view on street food and I will definitely become a customer now that i know that the food is excellent, safe and it costs less than restaurant food!

1  Thank ElisabettaR17
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I took my husband, kids and friends on a tour for my husband's 50th birthday. We are native New Yorkers so I was a little concerned this would be too touristy. I couldn't be more wrong. They were extremely accommodating and customized a private tour for this occasion at no extra charge. I must add that I contacted other tour Companies who either wanted to charge more or would not change their usual routes through bagel and pizza places. Our tour guide was Dante. He was extremely knowledgeable and personable. Dante was very mindful of whether or not my husband was enjoying himself and checked in with me several times to make sure everything was going well. I really appreciated that extra effort on his part. He took us through 6 delicious stops and everyone had a fantastic day walking around the West Village. Along the way he talked about landmarks, architecture, but most importantly, the food. Our group included teens, young adults (20s) and the rest of us who are late 40s/early 50s. Everyone was extremely entertained. We highly recommend Sidewalks of NY to anyone -- tourists and native New Yorkers alike.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We booked this tour for my birthday, and I'm so glad we did. Absolutely delicious food! Our guide, Josh, was very informative about how the food truck industry works, etc. We enjoyed every second..even returned to one of the trucks for seconds when the tour was over!! do it! you won't regret it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Although I have been to New York a few times and have always wanted to try the food trucks I never have because I wasn't sure what to expect. I recently took the food truck tour and it was amazing! FABULOUS food and a very informative yet interesting presentation. I was super impressed by Josh and how knowledgeable, organized and well thought out everything was. He did a wonderful job coordinating the food-we got to try many types of food and I was stuffed full by the end of the tour. I would highly recommend this tour- it will definitely change your outlook on food trucks and encourage you to try them!