“Great Peruvian food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raymi

Raymi
Reserve with OpenTable
Raymi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #880 of 13,477 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Peruvian, Latin
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: between 6th Ave and Broadway
Transit: 1 train 23rd Street and 7th Avenue F train 23rd Street and 6th Avenue NJ Path train 23rd Street and 6th Avenue 6 train 23rd Street and Park Avenue South
Description: New restaurant in town, very busy on any day. Open for dinner with a pisco and ceviche bar.
USA
“Great Peruvian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

We started out with a Mojito, which was great. We had several of their small plates so we could try different things. Every one we tried was fabulous. I would recommend this restaurant to all. We will definitely return in the future.

Visited February 2014

New York
“Pig heaven.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I've been eye-ing this place for a while, particularly its 'whole pig' Tuesday offering. I got to try a taste of it during Restaurant Week: we had the corn empanada, mixed and salmon ceviche, suckling pig and crispy duck leg, bread and rice pudding. We left feeling well-taken care of and well-fed. Looking at the dining room and the bar area, I think many would have similar experience.

• Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Typing this while seated at the ceviche bar. Found this place when searching NYC Restaurant Week places.

The Mixto ceviche was awesome. Full of spicy goodness. And I loved the sweet potatoes. My entree was the Chaufa Completo. A great dish....slightly tame for my liking ...but my waiter had already brought me a side of their spicy Peruvian sauce.

Just finishing the Brioche Bread Pudding....heaven in your mouth.

If you are considering going, what are you waiting for. Take it from this Texan...Peruvian is the way to go!

“Lovely peruvian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

A lovely place to experience peruvian cuisine in the district. Large, spacious, happy hour almost every day, with great snacks and lovely service.

Visited February 2014
Freeport, Maine, United States
“Modern Peruvian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

This chic, up-scale restaurant offers an eclectic menu representing the newest trends in South American cuisine. I found it a bit pricey, but what isn't in NY? Service was excellent. The manager came to our table to ask about our meal and seemed genuinely interested in knowing how we were enjoying our dinner. The bread pudding for dessert is a must and I highly recommend starting with a pisco mojito and fried plantains.

• Visited January 2014