“Cruise Cancelled without Notice. No Refund!!”
Review of After Work Cruises

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
After Work Cruises
Brooklyn, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cruise Cancelled without Notice. No Refund!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I ordered 11 tickets for their Copacabana Wednesday cruise in July (this is the first time they cancelled the cruise) and rescheduled to the following Wednesday. I waited for the tickets to that cruise to be e mailed and it wasn't until I called the day before the event that I found out that one was cancelled too. The worst part of it all was how they agreed to refund my $220 ( 11 tickets) which required paperwork. So, I allowed them a few business days to process....that was in July! Its September now and they are not answering their phone or they have me on a block list because every time I called it went to voice mail. Then I decided to try a friends phone and they answered bt gave me the same b.s story." Oh , the paperwork wasn't put in properly, it will be ready in 5 business days." This Cruise line is HORRIBLE!!! I do not recommend them!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank HeroineTracks

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
119 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Great views of the city!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I bought this on a Groupon and am so glad we did this. We got to see great views of the skyline and the Statue of Liberty. The drinks on board were a little pricey but whatever. The upstairs level was more fo viewing and the downstairs for dancing. We saw all types on board- locals, out of towners like ourselves, Jersey Shore types and even grannies. Would definitley do this again!

Visited July 2013