Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
Jax20152015
Oklahoma
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from £119.18
from £109.93
from £136.24
from £68.84
6,085 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Purchased tickets on-line and chose box office pick up. Was extremely nervous but both decisions were the best option. Everything about the show met my expectations, from NYC location of theatre, to performance & stage settings & design. Great Saturday night out to celebrate my wife’s birthday.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My wife loved it. Not my cup of tea, I thought. But the story, music and presentation sucked me in. I loved it too.

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank JohnandJaneS
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

As the play was OK, I was shocked to see staff selling wine in paper cups with lids on it.. what the... wine is suppose to be in a wine glas. Also, at the end, the cast starts promoting all sorts of charity funds and signed stuff which is totally inappropiate. America at its worst..

2  Thank Daan h
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

As the title says, Ive never been a fan of the theatre, a few cheeky pantomimes at Christmas time has always been more than enough live entertainment for me. We came to New York and thought it only right to see a show on Broadway! We entered a theatre ticket lottery which I recommend doing! We won it and got front row seats for the phantom of the opera at the majestic theatre. I saw the phantom of the opera movie and I wasn't too impressed with it to be honest with you so I was apprehensive, but wanted to say I'd seen one. And I am so, so glad we did! It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life!! The phantom himself was incredible...all the cast were! The theatre is classically beautiful, the stage sets were so well done. Sitting so close to the orchestra was the icing on the cake! As I walked out I overheard and old man turn to his wife and say "thank you for an amazing day, I will never forget this night" and that's exactly how I felt too! I won't ever forget my experience of that show. Wow.

2  Thank hayleyhayley1988
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We had never seen Phantom of the Opera so it seemed like the appropriate thing to do when visiting NYC. It was amazing. We bought our tickets through Today Tix and it was a really good deal. The seats were up high but the theater isn't that big so there really weren't any bad seats. From the beginning to the end it was absolutely spectacular. The actors were amazing and their voices were incredible. I just loved it!

Date of experience: October 2017