Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
Jax20152015
Oklahoma
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from £120.45
from £111.10
from £137.68
from £69.57
6,085 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This was the first time to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.. it was outstanding! The theater is amazing. The cast and music keeps you so engaged.. We got our tickets half price at TKTK Lincoln Center the day of the show and got 10th aisle seats. Outstanding!

1  Thank Arkansastraveler74
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had pretty cheap seats, but the experience was still so amazing! Most of the really cheap seats are booked out way in advance, so budget accordingly. The leg room is very cramped, and the refreshments are not cheap (not unusual for theatres though)
Also, the intermission is too short to use the toilets really, so be prepared for that.
But all very much worth it if you plan properly

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank JacUlmarra
Reviewed 13 November 2017

amazing, the show, the emotion, the chandelier. LOVE, the staging and the prompts and the way things just moved, as if you were headed into the underground. amazing.

2  Thank William B
Reviewed 12 November 2017

You can't go to NYC and not see a Broadway play... even if you're not normally into plays. Phantom of the Opera was good (for a musical). I'm not into musicals, but I had to see at least one on Broadway, and Phantom didn't disappoint. It has a large cast, several extravagant sets, and many elaborate costumes. It definitely kept my attention. Don't forget to get discount ticket prices at TKTS. There are four locations. One is under the red steps in Times Square. You can get wonderful seats!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank TeamHouston2016
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Purchased tickets on-line and chose box office pick up. Was extremely nervous but both decisions were the best option. Everything about the show met my expectations, from NYC location of theatre, to performance & stage settings & design. Great Saturday night out to celebrate my wife’s birthday.