Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
Jax20152015
Oklahoma
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from £120.45
from £111.10
from £137.68
from £69.57
6,085 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t usually go to the theater, but the play captivated me. We bought two tickets at the stand in Times Square and got an awesome offer. We sat in the middle of the theater and had the best view ever. Good actors, goos music and good play. I fell in love with the musical of The Phantom of The Opera.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We got half price tickets from tkts booth in Times Square 2 hours before the show, not the greatest seats but still pretty good for half price and late purchase.
Our first time in NYC and our first Broadway musical must be this timeless classic. It was a great choice, great show from beginning to end, not a boring moment, the theatre is nice, seats kind of tight though. But still great.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Y5381YAkhalida
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

From the very beginning to the end, it was fascinating. I’ve seen it twice and both times I was thoroughly impressed. The acting, the costumes the set design all worth it.

1  Thank 8erink
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This was the first time to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway.. it was outstanding! The theater is amazing. The cast and music keeps you so engaged.. We got our tickets half price at TKTK Lincoln Center the day of the show and got 10th aisle seats. Outstanding!

1  Thank Arkansastraveler74
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had pretty cheap seats, but the experience was still so amazing! Most of the really cheap seats are booked out way in advance, so budget accordingly. The leg room is very cramped, and the refreshments are not cheap (not unusual for theatres though)
Also, the intermission is too short to use the toilets really, so be prepared for that.
But all very much worth it if you plan properly

Date of experience: October 2017