Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
Jax20152015
Oklahoma
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from £121.68
from £112.24
from £139.10
from £70.28
6,086 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed Phantom. I haven’t seen the show in over 20 years and enjoyed the fresh look. We got our tickets at half price TKTS in Times Square. It’s a short walk to the theatre from there. There was some great acting and the talented singers made it a show to remember!

1  Thank Carole7117
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Treated my wife to this and she really enjoyed the show as did most of the audience. Unfortunately I don't really get the whole opera thing but appreciated some aspects of the show. Refreshments were a bit of a rip off and my red wine dripped constantly until I got it replaced by the kind gentleman who was selling these.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I don’t usually go to the theater, but the play captivated me. We bought two tickets at the stand in Times Square and got an awesome offer. We sat in the middle of the theater and had the best view ever. Good actors, goos music and good play. I fell in love with the musical of The Phantom of The Opera.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We got half price tickets from tkts booth in Times Square 2 hours before the show, not the greatest seats but still pretty good for half price and late purchase.
Our first time in NYC and our first Broadway musical must be this timeless classic. It was a great choice, great show from beginning to end, not a boring moment, the theatre is nice, seats kind of tight though. But still great.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Y5381YAkhalida
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

From the very beginning to the end, it was fascinating. I’ve seen it twice and both times I was thoroughly impressed. The acting, the costumes the set design all worth it.

1  Thank 8erink