Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
Jax20152015
Oklahoma
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from £118.98
from £109.74
from £136.00
from £68.72
6,085 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The show was great we went to the 2:00 show and it was packed but I think that’s normal.we bought the ticket at the theater two days earlier so getting tickets are available

1  Thank Sam612014
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I attended the matinee yesterday and was absolutely moved by this performance. It was an true delight and I would love to see it again. I do not like opera music and wasn't sure if I would like this show, but I ended up loving it! The costumes, sets and overall attention to detail made the show mesmerizing. One tip- I sat in the rear orchestra and could not get a view of some elements of the show. This was not something disclosed during my ticket purchase. Do not be afraid to sit in the mezzanine.

1  Thank lisafP5568UN
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

A must see show in New York. Spectacular performances , effects, opera singers, ..made it an unique experience

1  Thank Elena G
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I have seen in my time many broadway shows. The Phantom of the Opera, an adaptation from an early XX century French novel, which had been previously adapted to movies, is indeed the best. Andrew Lloyd Weber is at his highest point in this beautiful musical, with amazing singing, beautiful casting, and a powerful story that deserves every format it can get. The primadonna, as well as the understudy, sang with grace and power. The Phantom and the suitor took care of their songs, enchanting the audience. The best songs on broadway, by a wide margin.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank localsurf
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter's first Broadway show and my second in over 30 years. We did know what to expect and we absolutely blown away. It was so good we bought a lot of the extras at the end of the play. Wonderful memories for my daughter and I.

Date of experience: November 2017