Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2023
Jax20152015
Oklahoma
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around New York City
from £120.45
from £111.10
from £137.68
from £69.57
6,085 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Upon arrival at the Majestic Theater, we were allowed into the venue 45 minutes prior to the performance. We were directed to the bar/restroom area downstairs until the theater was open for seating. We were seated directly behind the orchestra pit and director in row BB. From this vantage point, we were able to experience the performance in an incredible way - the chandelier was in full detail, we could see the performer's facial expressions clearly, and being so close to the orchestra and director was amazing. The staff are friendly, efficient, and extremely helpful. At the conclusion of the performance, patrons are asked to move quickly out of the theater. All in all, this is a wonderful experience. The theater is beautiful and the seating is comfortable for the two and a half hour show.

3  Thank AmyGo72
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The show was great we went to the 2:00 show and it was packed but I think that’s normal.we bought the ticket at the theater two days earlier so getting tickets are available

1  Thank Sam612014
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I attended the matinee yesterday and was absolutely moved by this performance. It was an true delight and I would love to see it again. I do not like opera music and wasn't sure if I would like this show, but I ended up loving it! The costumes, sets and overall attention to detail made the show mesmerizing. One tip- I sat in the rear orchestra and could not get a view of some elements of the show. This was not something disclosed during my ticket purchase. Do not be afraid to sit in the mezzanine.

1  Thank lisafP5568UN
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

A must see show in New York. Spectacular performances , effects, opera singers, ..made it an unique experience

1  Thank Elena G
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I have seen in my time many broadway shows. The Phantom of the Opera, an adaptation from an early XX century French novel, which had been previously adapted to movies, is indeed the best. Andrew Lloyd Weber is at his highest point in this beautiful musical, with amazing singing, beautiful casting, and a powerful story that deserves every format it can get. The primadonna, as well as the understudy, sang with grace and power. The Phantom and the suitor took care of their songs, enchanting the audience. The best songs on broadway, by a wide margin.

Date of experience: November 2017