“16th Birthday Trip to NYC!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
PhotoTour1 - Photo Tours
Ranked #409 of 610 Tours in New York City
Athens, Georgia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“16th Birthday Trip to NYC!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I took my daughter and three friends to NYC for her 16th birthday. I wanted photographer quality photos so she could always look back and remember this trip. Since it was a holiday weekend I was worried I would not be able to find this service. I made reservations online and within hours I received an email asking specifics about my trip and what I was looking for. Tom and I corresponded via email and made arrangements for him to pick up the girls at our hotel. Tom was right on time and headed out with 4 excited sixteen year old girls.

The girls had a blast and were excited to tell me stories of their photo shoot upon their return. The said they felt like "divas"! They talked about all the places they went to and what great shots Tom got of them. I could not wait to see the final result. 48 hours later just as Tom had said, I received an email with all of the photos in dropbox for viewing and download. The photos were absolutely gorgeous and my daughter and her friends have put them on facebook, instagram, twitter, you name it. They loved the photos as did the other girls parents. Thank you so much Tom for taking the most awesome photos that my daughter will have for a lifetime. The girls have said their favorite part of the trip to NYC was their photo session with you. You got photos of them I would have never been able to get. Thank you again!!! I highly recommend this service to everyone.

Visited October 2012