Hyatt Union Square New York
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$182
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$353
US$333
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$223
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
1,815 results
All reviewsstrand bookstoregreat locationeast villagenew yorkwhole foodsfitness centerboutique hotelrooms are smallhotel bararound the cornerfront desk staffmini barstreet noisesubway stationnyunycurbane
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was my first stay at the Hyatt at Union Square. Good downtown location with lots to offer near by. I was upgraded to a city view room and was still a bit surprised at how small the room was. But everything was new and clean and I appreciate that. A big shout out to Evan at the front desk. When I checked in I asked him for a restaurant within walking distance that would be ok for a single diner. He recommended Il Cantinori, and by the time I was in my room he called to confirm the reservation. Evan was very attentive and friendly, as were all the other folks I interacted with at the hotel. Had breakfast at the hotel both days I was there - delicious.

Room Tip: City view room wasn't as noisy as I thought it would be. I liked that I could open the window, but just a tip - rooms are pretty small.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Tenzing D, Manager at Hyatt Union Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service from our staff and the hotel overall. I will make sure Evan is acknowledged for his attentiveness and dedication to providing the experience you had with us.It goest without saying that we at Hyatt Union Square are driven to provide the service in a personable and professional manner.

However, I'm sad to hear that you were not satisfied with the room size but without any excuse I'd like to address that the rooms are comparatively larger than most New York hotels and I'm sure we could have found you something better if it was an issue. But let me assure you that the next time you visit us again, we'll have you situated in a better and bigger room. Please do contact me directly when you do make that reservation with us.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Union Square.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I've stayed at this location twice. The hotel is spotless. the rooms are great for business travel or a quick city getaway.low key and quiet. Extremely friendly staff. They delivered a newspaper every morning and replenished the water bottle every day.

Room Tip: I like the the courtyard rooms. very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am extremely pleased to hear that you had perfect stay and the choice of hotel was a great one.

Our staff here at Hyatt Union Square do take great pride in providing an excellent service with personality and a great sense of attentiveness. And it is with reviews and feedback such as yours that drive us to excel even further and constantly surprise the next guest with another memorable experience.

We hope to see you in the near future and please do contact me directly should you have any questions. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Union Square.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The hotel is in a perfect spot, just right in the middle of everything but quiet and modern. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful. I was surprised how quiet the rooms were in the middle of Manhattan and you can even open a window.
Rooms are quite big for NYC, nice and modern with everything you'll need.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us and providing this wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and the staff.

We do hope to see you in the near future and visit us so we can provide you yet another memorable experience. Please do contact me directly should you have any questions.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Union Square. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is my first choice hotel for business trips to New York. Great location, great staff, and great ammenities. Convenient to shopping, dining, and transportation. Trendy but peaceful atmosphere. Room size spacious enough to allow me to work comfortably at desk in the evenings when necessary.

1  Thank Eve O
Tenzing D, Manager at Hyatt Union Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you so much for this review. We are absolutely delighted to hear that your stay was an awesome one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Union Square. Please do not hesitate to contact me whence you do make that trip back to New York City.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The staff are exceptional and the rooms well fitted out. This isnt your classic Hyatt hotel with grand rooms and big social spaces but it makes up for all of that with friendliness and the location is perfect for downtown. In my opinion better than the W on Union Square.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ianexn

Thank you so much for providing us with an amazing feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We have a great team here at Hyatt Union Square that is built on class service standards with a hint of personalization that could conjure a pleasant experience for all our guests. It is our privilege to serve you again when you do return to Hyatt Union Square in the near future.

Do keep in touch and thank you once again for staying with Hyatt Union Square.