“Forget the breakfast”

Tre Stelle
Ranked #5,232 of 13,633 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: btwn 5th. and 6th.
Transit: N,R train at 23rd. and 5th. Ave. F train at 23rd. and 6th. Ave. 5,6 train at 23rd. and Park Ave.
“Forget the breakfast”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Tre Stelle is attached to the Wyndham Garden Hotel. I wandered in there for breakfast this morning to experience Hispanic music and tv station playing loudly and at the same time.

Their advertised special which included muffins, the muffins were not ready.

And I was informed that I was only entitled to one cup of self-serve coffee. Ridiculous.

This might be a good place for lunch or dinner. Then again maybe not. But for breakfast, there are much better choices in the neighborhood.

• Visited June 2013

Fox, Oregon
“We really liked it!”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Food was quite good-- Manhattan quality! Service was prompt, friendly, elegant within reason (not stuffy at all.)

The atmosphere was interesting-- unique-- in a positive way. Hadn't seen quite that style before, but it was nice.

Reunion of sorts with sister: a great place to do it!

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“Unforgettable Experience...”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I am not the kind of person that write reviews, but in this case I did because I always go to the bar for drinks and the happy hour (free appetizers w/drinks) but I had the opportunity to visit the restaurant for dinner recently and it was an amazing experience. I had a romantic dinner with my fiance' and we loved it!!! I truly encourage couples to visit this restaurant, it is a romantic environment, I love the atmosphere... oh please try the passion fruit martini, it's amazing!!! :)

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I had a promotion offer which I had found online for this restaurant. I have never done that before and I was a little bit nervous. However "blind date" with a new restaurant. went great. And so did our romantic dinner with my husband.
Food was excellent. I personally loved fish with Gorgonzola sauce. I am a big seafood fan. But there we plenty of non-seafood options, too. Wine was good as well.
On a Wednesday it was very quite and peaceful. Personnel was super attentive.
I think it's a great place for romantic outings.Though it was Wednesday like I said. Might be louder there on the weekend.

• Visited November 2012
az
“Try this gem. Authentic healthy Italian food. Excellent value.”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Went at lunchtime and ordered the prix fixe lunch, just $19. Includes a cold beverge or glass of wine, appetizer, pasta or entree, and dessert. We had an excellent, generous caesar salad, flavorful calamari salad appetizer, tagliatelle bolognese, grilled sweet branzino with a beautiful and generous selection freshly grilled vegetables, and dessert(not the best part of the meal, but tasty). The chef prepares his dishes with good ingredients and his style is low fat and healthy.
Service was friendly and professional. Ambiance is upscale, and the environment is cozy, quiet, and intimate. A wonderful surprising find just west of 5th Avenue. Worth going a little out of your way to try this gem. I plan to return!

• Visited November 2012