“Bernard is the best!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Central Park Pedicab Tours
Ranked #24 of 585 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Pedicab Tours in Central Park give you the opportunity to take in all the views from one of our luxurious rickshaws. We specialise in Pedicab Guided Tours of Central Park, it’s our bread and butter and we will make sure you have the experience of a lifetime. Your tour guide will make stops throughout the park so you can take some stunning pictures and enjoy your surroundings. Make your reservation now, and turn your time at Central Park into an unforgettable memory, that you can look back on with joy. Reservation required. No walk-ins.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Bernard is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Really enjoyed the hour we spent with Bernard going round Central Park. It was like having a knowledgeable friend who was very proud of the Park and city describing key places and having a laugh with us.

We spent an hour going round and as I'm disabled I got to see far more than I would have been able to on foot. Bernard is a very bright, engaging young man who was a delight to be with and told us about the history of how Central Park developed. We visited Strawberry field, saw the Dakota building where john Lennon lived and Yoko still does, the lake, statues and much much more.

It was my first visit to New York so was a great introduction to Central and wouldn't hesitate to go back. Thanks Bernard.

Essex
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Surprisingly excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had a quick half hour tour as we were in a rush to get back to the hotel for our airport car. Our guide (from Burkina Faso, didn't catch his name) packed a lot in half an hour with lots of photo ops and movie lots!
We went from the Boathouse up to Bethesda fountain, down to some lovely views over the lake to the west side...then on to Strawberry Field and the Dakota. Finally looping back round passed the sheep field down to the rink area and finishing at the top of 6th Avenue.
The advertised rate was $3 a minute but we got 30 for $40. Having seen our guide sweating and panting up the hills in the 82 degrees heat he was definitely worth a little extra for a tip.
We'll return to Central Park again in a couple of years and will take a longer tour - this is the THE way to see the park!

Saudi Arabia
145 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Great Times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

We wanted to visit the park. At the entrace we saw the tok-tok guys and they were offering us rides. We negotiated with them and had a wonderful rides for 2 tok-toks + stops around the park and dropped us later in the Times Square. The price was around $100 for 2 tok-toks. It was really fun.

Mayo Ireland
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“great tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

It wad a very enjoyable tour around central park. Our ukranian guide was very pleasant and knew all the relevant facts. Would recommend it. You can bargain with the guides.

Visited April 2014
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Reccomended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I booked a pedicab tour using a Groupon. Walking around NY City, I saw many pedicabs in Central Park. A lot of them had ripped seats and looked dirty. I had no idea what to expect. I called the number given to me and set up a tour. We met Peter Pan one block over from Central Park. That made it much easier to know which pedicab was ours. It was an hour long tour. Peter Pan was AWESOME! He spoke very good English and was very knowledgeable. He even stopped at areas for us to get some nice pictures. He also took some pictures of my husband and I. We had no idea how to use the bus or subway and he helped us. After looking at other pedicab companies, I suggest, USE PETER PAN!!!! You get your money's worth and then some.
Nancy O