“For those who like beer, food, and sports”
Review of Rogue

Rogue
Ranked #2,167 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Irish
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed 6 December 2013

More of an upscale sports restaurant than a sports bar, but not expensive. A place you can take a family. I thought it was perfect. Good atmosphere, & good food that was reasonably priced. For example, a $13 steak fajita wrap with fries or a salad was delicious, washed down with a $4 happy hour bud pint. Love this place!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We found this bar staggering back to our hotel near the flatiron and found the staff very friendly and helpful. Big screens with sport, good music later on and a nice selection of beers and cocktails.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were walking from 18th St to Penn station, saw Rogue and decided to try. What a great choice!. My wife had ahi tuna and salad, I had shepherd's pie. It was the best, tastiest shepherd's pie I have ever had. The salad and tuna were excellent. My wife's comment, "usually when we share, one is better than the other, this time they are equally good." I agree. Wonderful food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Great ports bar with great music. Was really surprised at they food on offer, the fish and chips was really good

Reviewed 10 April 2013

A cookie-cutter sports bar, but a welcome addition to a fun-starved neighborhood. Sidewalk seating, lunch hour can be a madhouse.