“Great hotel. Great rooms great staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Midtown East

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Midtown East
Ranked #46 of 467 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersBronze level
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Great hotel. Great rooms great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Hotel is warm and inviting. Very well done renovations in modern rooms . Hotel staff very courteous and respond promptly to requests We had. Also great location on a quieter street with access ability within 10 mins from times square grand central Rockefeller Center and 5th Ave

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Justin E, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Midtown East, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Hello 1Traveler5000-

I want to thank you for your kind words of praise on our Residence Inn Manhattan/Midtown East. My team and I pride ourselves in the service we provide all of our guests and it is great to hear of your experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room & our great locaiton. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your in New York City.

Justin Ellison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

Busy days surrounded by traffic and crowds could have been more overwhelming, but the staff and accomodations helped us relax. We loved having breakfast included and there were tons of options from fresh fruit to oatmeal to eggs and bacon. It was a extra treat to have a hot chocolate bar in the lobby :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hello Kristen B-

I want to thank you for your kind words of praise on our Residence Inn Manhattan/Midtown East. My team and I pride ourselves in the service we provide all of our guests and it is great to hear of your experience & that you enjoyed our hot chocolate bar located in the main lobby. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room & our great locaiton. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your in New York City.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

We stayed here for a week as a family of four and we enjoyed the location. A few minutes walk and we were at the Rockefeller Center or at Grand Central Station. We were able to walk to many attractions or hop on the subway to the rest. The rooms were smaller than we had expected, but very comfortable and clean. The staff were very helpful regarding restaurant recommendations and other attractions. The gym was compact, but adequate with a good selection of equipment. I always managed to find it quiet when I did my morning workout. The complimentary breakfast was a hectic affair! Get there early if you want to sit with your companions. There was a good selection of hot and cold food - some of this was changed/rotated on a daily basis, but the waffles and cereals were always constant. All in all, a good location, away from the hustle and bustle but central enough to be in the thick of things within a few minutes. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor and you won't suffer from any street noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Hello Doshi009-

Rochester, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Unobtrusively located on 48th between Lexington and Third, this unassuming but modern facility has everything you need to have a comfortable stay in the City. The rates are New York, but just a little more affordable than in the bright lights district. The free breakfast is generous and quite tasty. Next door, The Seafire Grill provides excellent room service at a reasonable (NYC) price. The rooms have Marriott bedding, an up to date feel, and the solidity of a well-constructed hotel: solid doors, nice furnishings, clean everything. And with a nice kitchenette, you can feel you are saving on expenses that way.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Justin E, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Midtown East, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Hello David L-

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed overnight while traveling between dc and boston and really enjoyed our stay. We plan to come back just to explore ny more soon. Your location was perfect and we appreciated the amenities and pleasant staff!

• Stayed December 2013
Hello Kristin P-

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great service. Hotel very clean, staff nice. Stayed in the room with balcony - very large room for NYC. Recently remodeled - great decor and feel.
The only think - I wish there was a restaurant in the hotel with kitchen opened past 11pm. Strangely, happened to be a problem to find a place in that area with kitchen opened after 11pm when our show ended.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Justin E, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan/Midtown East, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Hello Marfushi-

Merida, Venezuela
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

BRAND NEW HOTEL, ROOM ARE CLEAN WITH A BRAND NEW SMELL. Thet are very small but cozy. Bathroom is very small but enough. Service is good, people at the front desk are helpful and nice. Breakfast is included, very good and tasty like all Residence Inn. But the last day we saw a mice in the breakfast área. I think this is very común in NY.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business