“Indian Cuisine”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown East
Cross street: Between 31st and 32nd st
Transit: 6 train to 33rd street and Park ave, R,Q,N,B,D,F,M trains to 34th street and Broadway.
Description: Modern Indian Cooking with a twist and Chinese with an Indian Accent”. We use only fresh local produce of high quality to ensure a healthy living. We use age old Indian spices that has sought to have medical advantages that is put together in concert by different chefs’ each with different skills / talents resulting in different flavors and colors of food from all regions in India. We bring to you coastal curries from Goa, Konkan, Karwar, Allepy, Madurai, Kolkata to name a few.Our food is fresh from the kitchen and we are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are home, family and friends.
Reviewed 23 April 2019

Enjoying a city break with my daughter. Excellent service and speedy. Made to feel very much at home. I had chicken tandoori and my daughter had lamb rogan josh. Chose wine a new zealand sauvignon blanc which was simply perfect. Great experience.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,720)

Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went here on a weekend trip to NY. The food was fantastic, service was excellent and all reasonably priced. I had he Tandori lamb chops and my wife had the Chicken Korma. I highly recommend this place for a great authentic Indian dinner.

Reviewed 20 April 2019

Party of 4 midweek, better to book as it did get very busy. The food was fabulous, service very good and reasonably priced. No complaints and would certainly recommend

Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

Delicious vegetarian options. Don’t miss the cheese dumplings in creamy cashew sauce.
We ended going twice in one week!

2  Thank 874florenceg
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

Myself and husband popped in here for a small bite , wonderful Indian food ,best I’ve had in a long time , wait staff were great , Beer cold and food amazing,it was a great find for us , can’t wait to go again. Highly recommended.

2  Thank 232donna