“Best Indian I’ve ever had ”
Review of Spice Symphony

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown East
Cross street: Between 31st and 32nd st
Transit: 6 train to 33rd street and Park ave, R,Q,N,B,D,F,M trains to 34th street and Broadway.
Description: Modern Indian Cooking with a twist and Chinese with an Indian Accent”. We use only fresh local produce of high quality to ensure a healthy living. We use age old Indian spices that has sought to have medical advantages that is put together in concert by different chefs’ each with different skills / talents resulting in different flavors and colors of food from all regions in India. We bring to you coastal curries from Goa, Konkan, Karwar, Allepy, Madurai, Kolkata to name a few.Our food is fresh from the kitchen and we are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are home, family and friends.
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

My sister in law used to work in NYC and recommended this Indian restaurant to me and the wife. The last time she went there she had to wait 2 hours for a table. We got there at 5 pm when they opened and got a table straight away. Being from the UK we have had loads of Indian food and we had a really good discussion with Omkar the manager regarding Masala sauces and quality. I ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala with rice and I must say it was the best I have ever eaten. In fact if I was not in a restaurant but at home I would have licked the plate. Food and service was faultless. But either get there early or reserve a table. Special mention to Omkar and his staff. Waiters were excellent chef incredible. Don’t miss it if in NYC. 11/10

1  Thank rtr2uk
Write a reviewReviews (2,720)

Reviewed 22 October 2019

This restaurant is located conveniently on midtown and has a very large menu of options between Indian and Chinese. After being overwhelmed with many delicious-sounding options, I asked the server for his recommendations and I was not disappointed.

The service here is outstanding -- every need is met promptly and the servers are constantly on the watch to make your visit a little bit better.

The food selection is outstanding. The two dishes I got, the Tandoori Spicy Chicken wings and the Lamb Rogan Josh were phenomonal and some of the best Indian food I have had. The balance of spices, flavor, texture and consistancy of the sauce were perfect and made for a tasty dinner, without the spicyness overpowering any of the food.

The drink menu was also large, with a good wine selection.

I also had a dessert, but unfortunately I do not know exactly what it was....however it was recommend by the server and was very tasty.

This restaurant is a must-visit if you are in the mood for Indian food and in midtown NYC!

2  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

Really nice place for business ocassions, completly fulled my expections...haved a good time, everything was perfect

1  Thank hlundstr
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

Visited the restaurant for Dinner. It's nice small restaurant and cozy atmosphere. They serve nice Indian food. Ordered Chicken Tikka Masala, Paneer Makhani, Garlic Naan, Paneer Paratha and Rice.
They serve complimentary fritters.
The service was good.
The food is tasty and quality is nice.
Definitely will visit again next time in Newyork

1  Thank Pathfinder249172
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my partner and we certainly were not disappointed. Rated 5th best restaurant in New York we can see why. Everything was so fresh and tasteful. From the amazing home made poppadoms to the truly flavoursome curry. The garlic nann is a MUST try if you come to this restaurant. We stuck to what we knew and had a chicken tikka masala but it was the best masala we’ve had. So creamy and you could really taste every spice. 10/10 would definitely recommend paying this place a visit!

1  Thank russellk95_x