“Great dim sum”

Neighbourhood: SoHo
Hobart, Australia
“Great dim sum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

It's gotta be the best Chinese food I have tried in the USA. And the prices are pretty good too. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“A shot in the dark hits the mark”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We decided to take a trip to Chinatown. We had been to the ones in San Francisco and LA so marking NYC off of our list would be the plan for the day. We had our cab driver just drop us off anywhere in Chinatown. From there we fought through the endless street vendors only to find ourselves in front of a Chinese restaurant. Coincidentally we were hungry and after looking at the menu we decided to give it shot. With a roasted duck hanging in the window, how can you go wrong? The staff is Chinese but they speak English well. The menu is typical of what you would find in any NYC Chinese take-out. I decided to order the roast duck plate as well as some char siu buns. The duck was flavorful and moist while the buns were on point. I also tried my wife's honey walnut shrimp which was tasty. My father-in-law does not know how to use chopsticks and gave it a good effort. Even the wait staff had a great time showing him how to use them. It was a friendly atmosphere with good food. We would visit again the next time we found ourselves in Chinatown.

• Visited October 2013
Ankara, Turkey
“Delicious with good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had our lunch in this restaurant with my husband on a weekday. I ordered a roast duck with rice as a side and my husband ordered fish on the rice. Both of them were delicious. My duck was the most delicious duck I've ever tasted, though it was a little bit more greasy than I'd like but I guess that's where the taste comes from. Prices were the same with the menu outside (hanged on the entrance door) and it was quite reasonable. Location is also very good, easy to reach. Restrooms were very clean, which is a plus plus plus. There were many locals by the way and the waiters were very kind. I'd love to eat there next time too.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank arestoktra
“Surprising Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

We had a craving for Chinese food and decided to pop into one of the Chinese restaurants in Chinatown. Its totally random, we had no knowledge of the place at all. Both of us ordered a plate of roast pork and char siew rice, wonton soup and stir fried beef rice noodles. The servicing portions were generous and taste was very authentic and yummy! This was a great find for us. The roast pork is so good, even better than most sold in Singapore and Hong Kong!

• Visited February 2013
東京
“Good enough to make people to think about visiting again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I ate roasted duck on white rice. It was delicious.

This restaurant may be just an ordinary shoppe in Manhattan chinese town. I do not know any other restaurant in the chinese town. Thus, I can not tell how this restaurant is good amoung the other. However, ordinary level is good enough to consider about eating roasted duck on rice.

This is a good restaurant.

• Visited March 2013