“Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour with Nathan”
Review of New York Tour1

New York Tour1
Ranked #2 of 669 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NewYorkTour1 Immersive Tours with Great Guides! Our itineraries are designed to bring you authentic experiences of New York City neighborhoods and major attractions such as Soho, the 9/11 Memorial, Times Square, and much more. We travel by foot, subway and ferry just like native New Yorkers would. You'll see so much more in a shorter amount of time.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis island would not have been as enjoyable without Nathan. He truly made the experience wonderful and we came out of the tour far more knowledgeable. Nathan was excited and energized about his job and was extremely knowledgeable when it came to describing the history of both places. I would recommend the tour and nathan as your tour guide to anyone!

Write a ReviewReviews (13,718)
All reviews
"statue of liberty and ellis island"
in 1,623 reviews
"soho little italy chinatown"
in 286 reviews
in 501 reviews
"chelsea"
in 434 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and teenage grandson went on a walking tour of lower Manhattan with our tour guide Sara Lyons. We were impressed at the history in this area. Sara is a native New York City and was impressive in her ability to relate to us the details of the area. Highlights were the World Trade Center Memorial and the first capital of the United States. I recommend this tour and our guide.

Viator NEW YORK TOUR 1

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mike Cohen did an absolute fabulous job coordinating and leading this tour through the various historical attractions. He was very organized and you could tell he had been through it many times before as he knew where to go and tips and tricks to get through quicker, etc.

He was very personable and very kind. And he has done his homework! Being a native New Yorker, he is able to provide insight that maybe other tour guides do not. I learned some fascinating things that I didn't know previously and it's a cool feeling to know that you've seen in-person a part of history.

Mike Cohen has done his homework and research outside the standard tour leader's script, which only added value to those of us who were lucky to be on his tour.

From the beginning of meeting and gathering at Castle Clinton to going through the right lines to going through security to onboarding and offboarding the ferries to actually going through the attractions . . . Mike was superior and superb! I don't feel like we missed anything or were left out of anything or weren't given the 'full ride or picture'.

If I were to visit again, I would definitely see what I could do to have Mike lead us again. Very nice young man and congratulations to he and his fiancee on their upcoming nuptials.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently went on this tour with my kids and my parents. Lots of walking, but definitely expected. Loved the stories and background. Kids found it very interesting and said it was the best day of their NY trip.