“Great tour and overview”
Review of New York Tour1

New York Tour1
Ranked #2 of 673 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NewYorkTour1 Immersive Tours with Great Guides! Our itineraries are designed to bring you authentic experiences of New York City neighborhoods and major attractions such as Soho, the 9/11 Memorial, Times Square, and much more. We travel by foot, subway and ferry just like native New Yorkers would. You'll see so much more in a shorter amount of time.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lyndsey S. of New York Tour 1 provided our family such a great tour. Lyndsey was such a cheerful and knowledgeable guide. She paced the group and we saw maximum in such a short time. She showed us the ins and outs if NYC and were glad that we stared our visit with her. Even though this was an all day tour nobody felt overly exerted and people of all types were able to keep up.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,775)
All reviews
"statue of liberty and ellis island"
in 1,647 reviews
"new york"
in 2,560 reviews
"soho little italy chinatown"
in 286 reviews
"highline"
in 504 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't usually schedule organized tours, but I'm really happy I did for this. Frank is well informed, articulate and fun. My grandson and I had a great time, and learned some history about Lady Liberty!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am very happy with the tour we did to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Not only was out guide Branden super informative her was also very friendly and he made sure to engage with each person on the trip and answer all questions. If he did not know the answer right away (which was rare) he would research it and make sure to get the answer to the person who answered it.
I HIGHLY recommend that when you come to the city and are looking for a tour that you choose this one and be ready for hours of enjoyment.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The tour was amazing. Evan, our guide, really did a brilliant job of telling the story of how the statue came to be. He gave us lots of information that we would never have known otherwise. we only booked a tour so we could get on the Island early and we are so so glad we did. Well done Evan