“The best decision we could have made!”

All Around Central Park Pedicab Tours
Ranked #404 of 659 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private licenced company that offers professionally guided pedicab tours around Central Park of New York City
Reviewed 27 July 2013

After entering into the city earlier today, we were weary travellers without any direction. Boy were we glad to find Misha and Umed! After a quick description of routes, we were hooked on a 60 minute pedicab ride that brought us round Central Park and the surrounding sights. It was the enthusiasm and willingness to elaborate on anything that made our ride so enjoyable. We now feel like we know the city better and have a base to go from after that great introduction!

13  Thank Catherine H

Reviewed 31 May 2013

It was my birthday that day. The tour guide was excellent. I was with 2 friends and lot of suitcases... and he was amazing and so helpful.
He gave us lot of details that I would even know.
He is well prepared and willing to help us during our tour. We had so much fun!
I highly recommend him and this tour for Central Park in New York.
MIchael is the best tour guide ever.

11  Thank anakerolyne
Reviewed 11 May 2013

It was an amazing experience to try "All around central park Tours". I was travelling on business to New York City, my schedule was tight so I didn't have enough time to see everything in Manhatten and wanted to get a brief and informative vision on its most interesting parts. So I have chosen "All around central park Tours" and now I can say this was the best option!

8  Thank magister44
Reviewed 4 May 2013

It was my first time on pedicab in New York, and I can say it was an amazing experience. It was so much fun. Mikhael driver was a very polite and wonderful guy. He is just a great guy to talk. It was very interesting tour.

5  Thank Anton E
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2013

It was Absolutely incredible!! Michael is the best guide ever! He showed me and my husband the best parts of Central Park. It was my first time in New York and i will never forget it. Thank u Michael!!! U helped us with unforgettable trip!

5  Thank Afigenia
Mixxow, Owner at All Around Central Park Pedicab Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you, Eugenia. I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip