“Expensive but worth every morsel!”
Review of Crumbs Bakery Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crumbs Bakery Shop
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Expensive but worth every morsel!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've never tried crack but I would equate the pull of Crumbs delicacies as that of hitting the pipe. Again and again.

My brother had business in the area and suggested we stop there for some comfort (last year when we recently suffered a family loss). The line on Valentine's Day was off the hook! But alas, New Yorkers have elevated waiting on a queue to an art form. I figured the 15 minutes braving Lower Manhattan winds must've burned some calories that we'd make up for in a mere New York minute.

My brother had the Peanut Butter Cup (text: "Cupcake awesome") cupcake and I tried the Blackout while in NYC (sublime chocolate-holic heaven). The following day (bonus: no lines at 12:30pm) I revisited the Crumbs "pusher" and brought home a Tiramisu (after splitting it with the honey I wanted to dance a Tarantella) and the Chocolate Snowball (a virtual sugar-induced coma; sweeter than the Blackout but just as delectable). I also brought gifts of Crumbs to the future brother-in-law and his girlfriend as well as some friends.

Jeez - they have a website that delivers all over? I'm dusting off my credit card for a major hurting...

• Visited May 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Best cupcakes!!!!! Ever!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I have tried many cupcakes, but these have to be the best. They are moist, tasty and many of them have a filling inside!! Worth the calories!!

• Visited March 2013
Rowlett, Texas
“Delicious sweet confections”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Every flavor of cupcake our group tried was like a little taste of sweet heaven. We especially liked the red velvet and the chocolate cupcake that was reminecent of the little Hostess cupcakes you had as a child. It is totally worth the caloric splurge.

• Visited March 2013
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Cupcakes near Wall St.”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Found this little shop near Wall St. and enjoyed a lovely Black Forest cupcake ($3) in a quiet area. Would love to sample more of their lovely flavors, but too rich to keep eating!

Visited October 2012