“Funky friendly place for a drink”
Review of Dive 75

Dive 75
Ranked #4,823 of 13,823 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Description: Welcome to Dive 75, the place to unwind in a wonderful atmosphere, complete with a beautiful fish tank, board games and an amazing internet juke box! Come in and try one of our phenomenal daily specials, or order something delicious from our permanent menu. At Dive 75, we have a huge selection of on tap beer and growlers- glass bottled filled with draft beer to bring home- that is constantly being updated. We specialize in Craft Beer and have 30 taps, as well as 2 Cask Conditioned Taps. Try your favorite or try them all, and don't forget to take a look at our extensive scotch, bourbon and tequila menus. We also have a wide variety of delicious snacks and substance, including dive burgers, sandwiches and all day breakfast available at our late night kitchen-open til 2 AM! From trivia to sports to music, all three Dive Bar locations have events nearly every night. Stop by to watch your favorite team play on one of our 14 televisions, and stay tuned for news on upcoming events and live music!
Sydney, Australia
“Funky friendly place for a drink”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place. This is a really quirky friendly neighbourhood bar. The staff are so friendly, and all the punters are there for a relaxed good time.

Visited March 2014
Lee S, Owner at Dive 75, responded to this review, 3 October 2014
Chris, I'm glad you love our bar. Thanks for the compliments and I hope to see you soon!

Cheers, Lee

New York City, New York
“Great Happy Hour and Games”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I recently moved to the Upper West Side and happily discovered this great watering hole. Their happy hour begins at 5pm and they have a wonderful selection of craft beers. When I told the bartender I was new to the neighborhood she bought me a beer. Much appreciated. They have plenty of board games scattered around the bar and a comfy pair of leather chairs that seem requisite for a Saturday afternoon of beer and games with a friend. They don't have food, but you can order delivery from some of the many great restaurants in the neighborhood.

• Visited July 2013
Lee S, Owner at Dive 75, responded to this review, 7 October 2014
Okay, this is admittedly long overdue, but welcome to the neighborhood! I'm glad to see you really liked everything from our comfy couches to our board game and beer selection. You're welcome back for some candy, beer, and games any time!

Cheers,
Lee
“Great bar on New Years Eve. No reservations.”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

This bar is right around the corner from my friends house. We stopped in for a few this New Years Eve and had a blast. It was packed and the staff was fast with drinks. The prices were reasonable and the beer was cold. We will be going back.

Lee S, Owner at Dive 75, responded to this review, 8 October 2014
Thanks for stopping in on New Year's! I know it's been a while, but I'm glad you all had a great time. Hope to see you again soon!

Cheers,