“Made me sick!”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
New York City, New York
“Made me sick!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We were the only people in the restaurant, yet we had to wait for 45 minutes to get food. It is ayce sushi for 2hours, but they slow the service even with no one in the place. It is also all you can drink sake. The restaurant REEKS of smelly fish. I should have known. There is a fair selection of choices, but the yellowtail was definitely NOT yellowtail. Pleasant servers, but such slow service. Also, lots of rice, very thin slice of sushi.
Still sick to my stomach from bad fish the next day.

• Visited January 2013

Long Island
“Fantastic Service, Fresh Sushi, Good Times”
Reviewed 12 December 2006

I've been to this restaurant multiple times. Their sushi is out of this world and you can't beat the all you can eat for $20. They also have an awesome all you can drink special for I think like $13. The staff is very kind and professional. I have recommended this place to many people and will continue to do so.