“Great View, Ok to the rest”

Latitude Bar & Lounge
Ranked #2,769 of 14,395 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The food was OK. Our server was not the most friendly and they kept reminding us that we had to be off of our table since there was a 7:30 reservation. I understand holding a table for a reservation, but we got there around 4:45! They even placed a reservation plaque with the other persons name on it while we were eating. We were gone by 5:45 BTW. The best part was the view of the fire station directly across the street. Hubba hubba!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I was in the city for a girls weekend and on Saturday, January 18th, 2014, we asked one of the guys at our hotel for a recommendation...for a bunch of 30-somethings...but had music...and great good. He recommended Latitude...and we couldn't have been happier.

When you walked in, there was music playing....a little too loud so that we kind of felt like we were shouting to hear each other...but that was the only downfall.

There were drink specials going on, so that was great! The food was delicious, as we all ordered dinner. Everything we ordered was great.

The $5 drinks were so perfect...our table favorite was the Strawberry Basil Martinis!!!

After dinner, we went out for a bit, but did come back much later in the evening. There was a younger crowd, but it was all good.

We definitely agreed we would come again to Latitude!

1  Thank JerseyGirlMomof2
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My friends and I stopped here randomly for drinks and apps. The music selection was great. The happy hour margs were phenomenal and the truffle fries were amazing. I can't comment on the food as I did not have an entree but this is definitely a nice little spot to hangout.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My girlfriends and I stopped in here for pre-Broadway show cocktails. Great happy hour prices and delicious drinks! We were escorted to the back bar where the service was quick and friendly! Loved the $5 cosmos! We didn't eat, but what food we saw coming out looked really good! Great little hangout!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This a great spot for a group event. The have a great happy hour special, and it's a casual spot. The music is fun, and it's in an easy location. There are multiple floors so that helps with finding an area you and your friends can "take over." Also, a good place to plan an event for a cause or for a birthday. You can work with them to reserve a space.

1  Thank Jyoti_823