“Great Indian”
Review of Benares

Benares
Reserve with OpenTable
Benares is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,882 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed 6 March 2014

During our visit to NYC my husband and I were recommended Benares. The food was great and the staff was perfectly attentive. Very nice. Will come back on our next visit!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Went there because of the good reviews (seen on the TA-App) looking for lunch. We had the lunch-offer (3-course-menu), which was so much, we even take the rest at home for dinner. It tasted very well and really indian. Good choice and cheap (I think it was maybe around 12$ per menu).

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Great ambience, amazing food and staff. I ordered the lobster and it was probably one of the best lobsters I've had in NYC and for it's price you cannot go wrong. I really enjoyed the chicken curry as well. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is a very nice place for couples to eat. The service is great and the presentation of food is beautiful. Food was tasty Indian fusion food.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I had ordered the food from Benaras couple of times via seamless and found it very average. However I recently visited this place for the first time, and the food quality and service was really good.

1  Thank amitken