“Heaven!”

Allure Day Spa & Hair Design
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Allure Day Spa has everything you need to renew yourself from our award-winning facials, and couples massages to hair removal and body treatments. The spa also popular for its one-stop-for-everything convenience since it has full Hair Salon with talented hair stylists, colorists, and make-up artists, best known for wedding hair-dues, color corrections, and keratin treatments. Allure also offers several half- and full-day spa packages for men, women, couples and bridal parties. All packages include lunch (and sometimes champagne) from a selection of local restaurants.
Croydon, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Heaven!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We visited NYC for our silver wedding anniversary & my husband surprised me with a half day spa package at this day spa. I had the most wonderful experience there, including a luxury massage, purifying facial, manicure & hair styling. I found the staff very friendly & was treat like a princess. Beverages were offered continuously, including a glass of champagne as an anniversary treat! The atmosphere here is wonderful & I would highly recommend it to anyone who deserves a pamper session.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Kathryn L

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Always a Great Experience”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I visit this spa whenever I have a chance. I love... love... love their pedicures and hot stone massages. The staff is always very professional and knowledgeable (they make sure you have the best experience possible.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Carlyn A
Alluredayspa, Owner at Allure Day Spa & Hair Design, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank You !!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Peaceful experience”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Allure day spa is a wonderful peaceful place to relax while enjoying a full spa experience. The staff is lovely and the manicures and pedicures are great.

Visited March 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank Carolyn P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful relaxing spa, great staff!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

The service at spa was great from moment I walked in till I left everyone was friendly, helpful, and very relaxing. I had a massage and facial which were great. My manicure an pedicure was amazing.
If spa was closer to my work, I'll would come here every week to get nails done here. The best I can't wait to go back. My friend had her hair, manicure and pedicure done here and she also enjoyed it an was very, very pleased!

Long Island City, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Couples Massage”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My girlfriend and I come here quite frequently for couples massages. We love the service and the staff. Been going there for over 5 years. We both strongly suggest Allure Day Spa!

Visited February 2013