“Horrible!”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Needed something hot on a freezing cold Manhattan afternoon...so chose this place as many of my regular eateries were closed as it was Sunday. I paid just over $10 for a Turkey Combo. The order came quickly and I returned to my hotel. It was simply the most awful taste and texture I have experienced in a very long time! The burger seemed slimy and just cooked through and no more! The fries were nothing special either. Not a pleasant experience!

• Visited February 2014

Centreville, Virginia
“Good burger”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Had a burger and fries. Was pretty good, not the best, not the worst I ever had. The place was pretty empty and we were served within 5 minutes

Paris, France
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Last meal in the city. Everybody told us to try it but we waited our last day to go for it. Why?? It was so good. The burger is perfectly cooked and you don't feel heavy after your meal. The place is vintage, feel like you are in a butcher shop.

Visited December 2013
Astoria, New York
“Just Another Very Ordinary Burger Joint”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

So I was here in late December for lunch. The restaurant had caught my attention as I was returning to the 6 train. And I popped in for lunch.

I chose the Farmers Chicken Combo.

The chicken was okay and their french fries were not out of the ordinary. Seating was a b it tight and soda fountain was unimaginative, but I did feel satisfied in the end. Would I come back probably not.

Only real plus, was the staff, who were very nice and friendly.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Best milkshake I have ever tasted”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We ate twice at the Union Square restaurant, and both times we had meals that were amazingly tasty.

Between us we have tried the hotdog, double cheeseburger and honey mustard chicken. All were absolutely spot on, and served with a huge portion of tasty fries.

My favorite had to be the chocolate candy cane crunch milkshake, Oh my word, that was the best shake I have ever tasted in my life!!

Please come and open some shops in the UK!!