“Pippin a pip”
Review of Pippin The Musical - CLOSED

Pippin The Musical
Reviewed 13 September 2013

What a terrific show. Yes, it is odd. Yes, the second act is just plain weird. It doesn't matter. The staging is astonishing. The performances of the leads exemplary, in particular Patina Miller (Leading Player) and Rachel Bay Jones (Catherine). Also a stunning cameo from Andrea Martin who showed age is no barrier to star quality. The music is lovely, the acrobatics adds an element that makes this production stand out. Highly recommend the show - if you can get a ticket.....

There are newer reviews for Pippin The Musical

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I didn't think I would like this and I didn't...I loved it! Great show. Wonderful cast, staging, choreography. Better than the original.

2  Thank VA S
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I had no idea that I was going to fall in love with this show and its cast. PIPPIN is the best musical I have ever seen. Simply amazing. It's a MUST SEE! I'm going to see it again next week! Lucky me.. ;-)

1  Thank Dvir A
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is a very entertaining show with wonderful voices, dancing and acrobatics. It wraps you in incredible performances and astounding acrobatics. The story is fairy tale thin, but the performances more than make up for this. A thoroughly enjoyable broadway quality show.

1  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Patina Miller makes the show. Great dancing and music. Unusual use of acrobatics. A show a family can go to.