“Great Dinner”

Neighbourhood: SoHo
Toronto
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

After hearing a friend rave about the Rawlicious restaurant in Toronto, we decided to try the one in New York City.

The restaurant was pleasantly decorated on the inside. Our waitress was polite and attentive. Having had a fairly late lunch we were not super hungry so we shared a meal of pesto pizza and I am very happy to say it was excellent. The menu prices were quite reasonable.

I took home a piece of their vegan cheesecake to have later that evening. The flavour of the the day was lemon with goji berries. it was utterly fabulous.

I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a different type of vegan meal: it was great. I will definitely visit this restaurant again.

Visited July 2013

Salem, Massachusetts
“Yummy and Healthy”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Stumbled on this while wandering through SoHo. Classic repurposed urban environment; they haven't spent much on decorating. But it was clean, the menu was enticing and the food was delicious. I had the Taco Salad with a Peak Nut Brown Ale, while my wife had the Spring Rolls and Pad Thai, which she said was wonderful. Prices are a little high; our bill was $46 plus tax. Service was efficient and full of smiles.Going online later, I found this is part of a small Canadian chain. Sure doesn't feel like it!

• Visited April 2013