“Love Starbucks and the free WiFi”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #43 of 479 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Never fear, If starbucks is your cup of preferred coffee then you will love NYC. There is a starbucks everywhere, and i really do mean everywhere. I loved the convenience of starbucks in the city and being a tourist i loved the free WiFi.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Wow is all I can say with all the people there are to serve....the quality of service and product are amazing...Thanks to everyone at Starbucks you guys are amazing!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

If you are inside this store enjoying some awful and overpriced coffee and a panhandler walks up to you asking for money, just say no. If said panhandler continues to harass and intimidate you, don't bother telling the staff as they will just ignore you.

Don't bother telling corporate as they feel that people should be free to be in their stores regardless of their economic status. Corporate will also tell you that they donate all of their old stuff to shelters and that they are really awesome.

My suggestion, go to Tim Horton's, save a few bucks and tell panhandlers to go pound sand.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I carn't undrstand Amercians fixation with Starbucks, its Awful coffee they burn the bean. Maybe in Australia we are a but more picky with our coffee, and no surprises they pulled starbucks out of Australia, it wasn't making any money i bet

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Every time I am in NYC, I think the most visiting place becomes Starbucks both due to availability and loyalty. I find it amazing how I am attached to it and even found a nice coffee mug this time for me which was just perfect that I were admiring for my office!!