“Not bad but definitely not the best in NYC”
Review of Nuchas

Nuchas
Ranked #1,722 of 14,122 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I read somewhere online that this food truck made a list of top food trucks in NYC so I figured I would try it out whenever I was in times square. I guess for a quick bite and for a food truck its ok but I have had better empanadas than this. I am a little confused at what the hype is all about.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Not your regular fast food. Great handheld food with pleasant service. I had the spicy cheese, and would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

If you're looking for something quick while in the city and prefer not to eat a hot dog, you've found the right place. Nuchas is DELICIOUS! I love the meat empandas as well the the dessert ones. Almond crusted nutella and fruits..yum! I haven't been to the city in a few months but this will be my stop for lunch, I know that!

1  Thank Emily P
Reviewed 30 June 2013

It was interesting to see how nicely quick snack can be packaged. very healthy and very easy to eat while you are walking around the times square.

1  Thank AnkurTravography
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I am from Argentina, so believe me when I said that Nuchas empanadas are the best in NYC!!! Me And my family Love them, especially my husband who is from México!!!

2  Thank Natu77