“Get on the OTHER RED BUS!!!”
Review of TMZ Tour NYC - CLOSED

TMZ Tour NYC
More attraction details
Owner description: The streets of New York City...The places celebrities go to party and play... The hotspots where you can mingle with the stars... Treat yourself to the ultimate New York celebrity experience - THE TMZ TOUR, NEW YORK. This "show on wheels” is produced by the same team creative team behind TMZ.COM, TMZ on TV the TMZ Hollywood Tour. See the New York you never knew through the eyes of TMZ!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I thought this would be a fun and different thing for my daughter and I to do on a recent visit to NYC.
I see her on TMZ all the time and I look at it myself so it seemed like a perfect fit.
I was pretty disappointed. I don't know if it is because we live in Southern California but it was just not fun and zany like the website shows you or even like the show on television.
Maybe we are sort of used to celebrity sightings so when we didn't see any it was not a big deal. The bus driver can't drive to the celebrities!!!
I guess if you are totally into where people live or once lived and places where things were filmed you may like it.
Our tour guide tried his best, he was energetic and nice but it was just a waste of time.
Id much rather take the other red bus you see all over the city and get on and off when and where we wanted to.

4  Thank LovetogoCalabasas

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I am a TMZ fan so I found the tour interesting, seeing where some celebs live and some hollywood gossip. The tour takes you through some major areas of the city so you will see some sights but if you've already taken a tour (ex. hop-on hop-off or something like that) you won't see anything new per say. The tour incorporates video clips and is well produced so as you are seeing specific sites the clip you watch relates to it. They do a quick stop in Soho that isn't really necessary but the red velvet cupcakes were a nice treat. Overall a nice excursion but only for those who like celeb gossip....sadly, no celebs sighted.

5  Thank soccermom13
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The tour was cool and very informative! We'll planned out and sights were interesting !
Only problem was we didn't see anyone famous! Which was disappointing but you can't make them go to places the celebrities . I wouldn't recommend the tour for that reason and reading reviews I don't anyone has seen anyone?! A lot of money for something you can't predict if your see anyone

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We went on the TMZ TOUR at 1:00 on 4/18/2014. Matthew was so much fun and informative. He also sang for us, he has some voice!! We didn't see any celebs, but didn't care cause it was so much fun. So thanks Matthew for the awesome time.

1  Thank Ravciac
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We went today 4/18/2014, Matthew was our guide. Matthew was awesome! Had a great time! Matthew has a great and very informative, and nice to look at!

1  Thank toni852