“If I Could Rate This a 0, I Would.”
Review of HBO Shop

HBO Shop
Ranked #62 of 805 Shopping in New York City
Milton, Canada
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“If I Could Rate This a 0, I Would.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Spotted this store during my visit to Times Square in NYC. Made a mental note to return the next day since it was already closed. There was a sign predominately displayed stating Labour Day hours will be 10-4. Great. As luck would have it, the next day our tour bus drops us off right at the store front at 3:42pm. But instead of having 15 minutes to shop, we find an employee talking to us through the glass. What was he saying? No idea. Something about his manager...ugh. Such poor customer service! Open the door a crack and tell me a lie: a water leak, staff shortage...something that won't make me think you and the rest of the staff decided to turn away some tourists because you want to go home 15-20 minutes early. Oh well. No sales for you and lots for ebay and/or Amazon. You lose!

Visited September 2013